PDA

View Full Version : hi

dee_66
25-08-11, 21:06
Hi my name is Debbie and i have been suffering with depression and anxiety panic attacks for the last 13 years!! they have gradually got worse and life expericences have intensified the panic attacks and fears that basically control my life just looking for some support and to speak with people that feel the same as sometimes it can be difficult speaking to those who have never experienced this kind of illness

diane07
25-08-11, 21:09
Hi dee_66

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

IAM
25-08-11, 21:35
Hi Dee,
I feel the same way have had it for 12 years and It controls my life. But I never stop fighting it. And I try to take every day as it comes. And if there is something I do not want to do I will not do it. I work out a lot and that helps most. And vitamins like B and D3 helps alot.
Hug

venusbluejeans
27-08-11, 02:28
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome: