PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety and Me.

NarrowMan
25-08-11, 21:50
Anxiety flows through my blood like a disease; dictating and fighting my impulses, urges, thoughts and wants. I speak, and I fumble, I goto kiss and I don't, I meet and become meek.
I hate it, this chemical that releases itself. I think of a time, when I was with a girl, the impulse to kiss her surged into being, and in my head the chemical warrior of anxiety stood in front of that impulsed thought and said "no, not today my friend". Why? Who knows, I don't want it to be there why cannot I not just tell it to go away? That's right because anxiety does not allow it.
I still socialize, I still meet people, but there's always some form of drug or alcohol involved in these events, these bring forth my personality and then destroy it. I want to feel human, I appear normal, but I want to feel normal, I want to communicate normal.

Anxiety controls me. But by god I will not let it define me.

Hi, I'm Sean.

nomorepanic
25-08-11, 21:51
Hi NarrowMan

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

M155anthr0p3
26-08-11, 15:47
Great post! You have so much passion!
Welcome to the site.

venusbluejeans
27-08-11, 02:32
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome:

NarrowMan
27-08-11, 14:30
Thanks! Just wanted to introduce myself with a bit of openness :]