PDA

View Full Version : ringing ears.....feel like im crazy

chevychaser
12-05-06, 01:37
pleeeeeadoes anybody suffer from this. It's terrible when I lay down and the doc doesn't seem concerned about it.. He says many people get it for no apparent reason. I don't know anybody who has it. You all know how we start thinking TUMOUR and stuff so please share your axperiences if you have this. Other than that...hope everyone is feeling ok and keep your heads up...it's bloody tough but we have to remember the good things

cheers

Greg1983
12-05-06, 07:15
I get this especially when i'm lying in bed. My doc dosn't seem bothered by it

"UNLESS YOU HAVE BREATHED ANXIETY, TASTED ANXIETY AND LIVED WITH ANXIETY YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS..
NEVER JUDGE AN ANXIOUS PERSON BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW ONE DAY YOU MAY WAKE UP WITH IT YOURSELF..... (Stolen from someone else, can't remember who, but i'm sorry - i just liked it)"

Southern_Belle
12-05-06, 16:03
Chevy,

Yes I have had this for many many years. It is called titinitus )not sure on spelling). It can be caused by a virus or anxiety. I seriously doubt it is a tumour. I use white noise to block it out at night so I can sleep. I sleep with a device that purifies the air which also aids me as I have allergies. I think mine developed after a severe ear infection really can't remember as I've had it so long. I also have fibromyalgia and you tend to have it with that also. Anyways, I was in the chatroom the other day and we were talking about it and 3 people in there also had it, so know you aren't alone. Hope this helps.

Bel

Two heads
12-05-06, 16:32
Hi!I get this some times and have had it for several years.I hope and think its just a nerve pulseing all something like that hun.Dont worry you are fine im sure.xxx