PDA

View Full Version : Cant take the way im feeling anymore.

Anxiousmess
26-08-11, 13:56
Im so tired and i feel that tired and exhausted jus sitting here doing nothing is making me breathless.. im so scared im dying.. i feel so tence and my breathin is wierd and no matter how much i sleep im always tired and need more.. i feel like i havent slept in a week.. or more.. but i sleep loads.. my head is dizzy n i feel desoriantated.. what on earth is wrong.. i dont want this anymore.. nd why does my breathing feel so messed up.. nd struggled.. i hate this x

anx mum
26-08-11, 14:32
Ah hun can relate to how u r feeling? R u on any meds? When i wasent sleeping was put on a sleeping pill. The breathing is awful this was my main symptom felt like i had no air u will be ok:hugs:

Anxiousmess
26-08-11, 16:10
Im on anti depressants.. i jus hav no energy and i feel wierd as hell. Iv been on my meds for like 4 weeks now and i was feeling better but now i feel drained and scared i feel like im dying of something :(

anx mum
26-08-11, 20:53
Im on anti depressants.. i jus hav no energy and i feel wierd as hell. Iv been on my meds for like 4 weeks now and i was feeling better but now i feel drained and scared i feel like im dying of something :(

Your meds will take a good few weeks to kick in. When ur anxiety is high u feel as though ur dying ive been there not nice. Haveu got much support?

Pigeon
27-08-11, 13:07
You're definately not dying - just anxious. It can do terrible things and make you feel you have all sorts of nasy illnesses. Keep your chin up. Talk to people you trust and your friends on here will help with reassurance I'm sure.

Take care.
x