PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

daniellen
26-08-11, 17:24
Hi I'm having a really weird day !!! Feel really down keep crying or feeling tearful at anything
I've had a tension headache all day at the side of my head but at the top is this normal for a tension headache? Its like pressure but also little sharp pains
I just keep worrying that its not a tension headache even though I have been checked by the dr several times in the last few weeks an opticians
Also slight little pains around my temple an my eye keeps twitching. Does anybody else have this an what makes u feel better when u get it !? Iv been given beeta blockers but it does not help the headaches and neither does parocetomol
Also is it normal for some days having some symptoms an other days having others?
Please help.

Andyreww
26-08-11, 17:27
I think it has alot to do with the weather aswell, I've been getting really sore painful headaches recently, I've had a check at the DR's and the eye opticians everything is fine, if you have to, chances are, you're fine, eye twitching can be something silly as stress, watching TV, too much pc usuage, or low on some vitamins, do you eat alot of red meat? don't worry too much, I get headaches all the time, so annoying especially when it's so bad you have to close your eyes lol, try taking water and rest in a dark room.

suzy-sue
26-08-11, 17:52
Tension can be relieved by Relaxation ..Get yourslef some downloads or cds of Realxation music .Practice deep breathing as you listen .Breathe in through your nose out from your mouth 7/11 .Then have nice soak in bath with essential oils like lavender and Geranium .Do it every day for at least 30 mins .It will really help you become less Tense and will also improve your anx levels over time .Ibrofen is better for bad headaches .T/C sue x

Velma66
26-08-11, 18:08
I agree with Andreww, I think it's to do with the weather, it's so heavy & dingy! I don't get a lot of headaches usually but I have this week, also 2 of my friends have had migraines this week & haven't had them for months
I personally think ibuprofen is better than paracetamol for bad headaches.
Take care x

Velma66
26-08-11, 18:26
Ps I've also had a twitchy eye-I'm sure people think I'm winking at them lol

Tyke
27-08-11, 04:00
Stress gives me twitchy eyes and headaches. Oh that feeling that you are winking at someone, feels awful doesn't it. I often resort to looking in a mirror just to see what it really looks like and it is never as bad as it feels. I always expect people to notice though and think I'm a bit weird, which in turn gives me MORE stress!

Tyke :)

daniellen
27-08-11, 12:05
Thankyou for your messages I really appreciate them. I had a bad night an a worser day today I just can't stop worrying