PDA

View Full Version : strange head/brain sensation

jennaxx
26-08-11, 18:31
hi all i have been suffering with anxiety for 12 yrs but for the last 5 yrs been much better until now:mad: i have constaly got a illness im worrying about!! for about a month i thought i had throat cancer every time i swallowed i felt a lump i thought about it everyday and kept checking my throat until 3 weeks ago, i was driving and had such a scary sensation in mt head/brain it was like woosh fuzzy dizzy like my brain was shrinking in my head its really hard to explain it only lasts 10 sec and then im fine apart from the usual painc mode. it happened again the next day so i went to see a doc he said he thinks its adrenalin surge but im not so sure:weep: it then went away for a few days and then whoosh again it hits me then fine for a few days its just hits me out of the bule but only last a few seconds and only once aday 2 to 3 times a week. so guess what my throat is fine no longer thinking about that i now think i have some sort of brain disorder and i think every day is it going to happen today? then i question myself that buy me thinking in this way is it making it happen more???? i only went docs a week ago and dont really want to go back with the same thing i just dont want to think i have some dreafull illness :mad: any one else felt a sensation like this b4 thanks xxx

daniellen
27-08-11, 11:36
Hiya iv had the same :( .... And pains near my temple an behind my ear also feels like pressure

kirstynic
27-08-11, 11:54
I have it to big time :( the dentist said my wisdom teeth and infection are causing mine but convinced it's something worse

daniellen
27-08-11, 12:15
Was u getting any teeth pain! As a few months ago my wisdom started cutting but didn't think it could be my teeth as they don't hurt??

jennaxx
27-08-11, 20:39
i have 3 of my wisdom teeth i dont think mine has anything to do with that cuz im getting dizzy too and it only lasts like 10 seconds when i have it i aways think im going to pass out i feel lots of preusre in my head all of a sudden. i have a been getting tension in my neck aswell xx

kirstynic
27-08-11, 21:03
I have a weird numb feeling on the top of my head left of the centre. It don't hurt sort of feels weak if the makes sense?????

jennaxx
27-08-11, 21:45
mine is more like a rush to my head like a surge its really odd :(

M155anthr0p3
27-08-11, 22:49
I get this...it is adrenaline rush but teeth as well ( sorry to complicate things).
Wisdom teeth cause all sorts of pain, I've got 2 through and 2 still coming....

Happy days!!