PDA

View Full Version : any advice please

body & beautiful
26-08-11, 18:54
hello people i have just come across this site and am so releived to be on here in march of this year i noticed that my heart was being unusual as i now know it means palpatating i went to my doc and she done an ecg and was told there was an irregularaty and was going to be refered to a cardioligist it is now august still havent been seen even after two trips to a&e and countless trips to docs i beleive now that i have worked myself into that much fear i have anxiety attacks everyday i cannot eat interact with anyone in my family my life has completly changed and my kids are also suffering as a result of this the onely thing the doctor has put me on is bisoprolol fumarate 5mg diazepam 2mg and dispersible aspirin i think they help to a certain degree but its the mental battle of it all the fear of dying followed by pains in the chest my heart thudding all the time i dont know wether im coming or going people on here will understand what im talking about and i understand what ive read on here too so please anybody who reads this please help me !!!!!!!:weep:

diane07
26-08-11, 18:56
Hi body & beautiful

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

suzy-sue
26-08-11, 19:23
HI and :welcome:to NMP ...Have you read this ?http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/palpitations/
Glad you found us .T/c LUV sue x

venusbluejeans
27-08-11, 02:29
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome:

body & beautiful
27-08-11, 16:14
thanks people for replying to me since last night i have felt more ease within myself but its a daily battle trying to cope with the horrible feelings of anxiety and also constant palpatations i was reading one ladys comment about persisting to get a 24 hour holter reader for my own peace of mind thats what im going to ask for on tuesday i hope they give it to me as i dont know how much more of this i can take then when i know thats clear i hope to get on some road of recovery as im always paranoid its making me ill mentally and physically :weep:

body & beautiful
27-08-11, 17:15
i nearly forgot i had blood tests taken in a&e and heard that they were fine but two weeks after i received a letter from my gp to go in and discuss the blood tests he told me that my blood platelets were high and low could somebody please tell me what that means ??