PDA

View Full Version : Bad day today

loverblesarah
26-08-11, 20:40
I always think somethings wrong with me i don't like doing nothing no more i don't see the point cause i think i'm not going to be here much longer.

i want to be the person i were a couple of years back.....

not someone whos.....

*not wanting to do anything cause she dont think shes going to be here much longer
*always thinking things are wrong with me
*crying all the time
* having panic attacks

e.t.c

LaNae
26-08-11, 20:52
What changed you?

loverblesarah
26-08-11, 21:34
To be honest i havent a clue, before i dident worry at all... never used to go doctors as often as i do now, never used to look at myself and try and find things wrong with me like i do now =[ x

Tyke
27-08-11, 03:50
What sort of treatment are you getting from your doctor Sarah? Is it helping at all?

Tyke :)

loverblesarah
27-08-11, 09:05
citalopram and diazepam

i were surposed to take 20mg off citalopram a day but i thought it were to much, so he dropped me down to 10mg...

I have trouble getting to sleep so he put me on diazepam i had to take 3 a day of 2mg but i were too scared to take it but i ended up taking it and have been taking it for a couple of days now it started to work fine i felt tired through the day still do now....i were that tired i got to sleep by 9.30pm were as i normally i dont get to sleep anywhere from 12-4am... now cause ive been using it a couple of days im thinking is it actually still working cause i couldent get to sleep last night got to sleep at like 2.30am

xx

daniellen
27-08-11, 10:16
im having a bad day today to i hope you feel better soon xxxxxx

Tyke
29-08-11, 12:17
Sarah - How long have you been taking Citalopram for?

I am on Sertraline which is a similar drug. I felt lousy for the first few weeks, loads of side effects including insomnia, but they really helped in the end.

loverblesarah
29-08-11, 16:55
Hiya, i have now been taking citalopram for about two weeks now... xx

Tyke
30-08-11, 00:15
There is still plenty of hope then Sarah! Your body will take time to adjust and it isn't likely you will feel any real benefit in the first couple of weeks. These things do take time to work and you should give it around six weeks for a fair trial. I started to see the results after four weeks when the side effects stopped and felt so much better after five weeks.