PDA

View Full Version : need abit of advice

lucas-87
26-08-11, 22:04
Hey guys i'm not really new but did not no what section to post this in lol. I have decided to kick this anxiety & panic attacks in the balls i'm just wondering what is anxiety friendly food as my diet is crap and is there any vitamins that could ease it abit ??? any advice would be awesome :yesyes:

PanchoGoz
26-08-11, 22:56
^^^ yes, naughty things being sugar, sat fats and caffeine for example, less of them the better.
If you wanted some supplements alaongside a good diet I would reccomend a vit B complex which balances out your energy and turns the food into serotonin faster supposedly...and magnesium which is calming. There are little online tests you can do to see if you are deficient in something - casuaully of course it can hardly be accurate without a doctors diagnosis but its sometimes interesting to see.
Also baked beans are the most calming food there is according to some research recently.
Really really happy you are working on getting better! Lovely to see some positivity. Keep up the good work.

venusbluejeans
27-08-11, 02:28
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome: