PDA

View Full Version : need someone to talk to

loverblesarah
26-08-11, 23:54
Hi, i really need someone to talk to....

Im sitting up crying i cant get to sleep.....

daybyday
26-08-11, 23:55
You can go to chat, plenty of folks there and a help room too.

loverblesarah
27-08-11, 00:23
i havent been a member for 5 days =[ xx

daybyday
27-08-11, 00:36
What is wrong?:welcome:

loverblesarah
27-08-11, 00:44
i cant stop crying, i keep thinking everything is wrong with me so i cant get to sleep =[ xx

daybyday
27-08-11, 00:48
What do you think is wrong? Physical, emotional, ?? I just read another of your posts. I'm not on an ssri, but you can get help there from others on this site. I do take Clonazepam which is also a benzo. here in usa.
What do you worry about? I understand worry myself.

loverblesarah
27-08-11, 00:58
i dont know,, ive worried all the time that things are wrong with me each time nothings been found wrong that ive had checked...

Ive felt unwell before had bloods done they needed repeated i thought something bad were going to happen and they came back fine.

ive basically had everything checked my lympth notes cause i thought they seemed big on my neck and they wasent.

ive had my moles checked cause i have quite a lot and they are fine.

Ive had chest xrays - they are fine

i have had trace of heart - they are fine

ive had pain in my breasts - had them checked

ive had all sorts of test done and im still convinced somthings wrong, i know alot of its to do with the anxiety and it affects me more when im alone, and at night time =[

xx

Anxious_gal
27-08-11, 01:28
Aw health anxiety sucks : (
The doctors did all the tests and found nothing wrong, it's the stress and anxiety that can make you feel so ill.
It's good to have a cry every now and again.
I'm sorry your not having the best night , night time is the worst for me, it's when my anxiety gets bad.
I have a good few nights where I got to sleep early, but now my periods due I'm back to being awake all night , worrying and feeling anxious.

Do you have any lavender? The smell can be really relaxing.
Sometimes I'll go out side for a few breaths of cool air,

Tyke
27-08-11, 03:15
Sarah - Like Daybyday suggests, I would pop in to chat if there is anyone there. Other aternatives I use are just listening to something on the radio or watching the TV as a distraction, I find that really helpful when I'm on my own and negative thoughts are racing through my mind.

Tyke :)