PDA

View Full Version : im so scared

daniellen
27-08-11, 12:00
I'm having a really bad day I can't even get out of bed !! I keep crying I really don't no what do anymore I'm so scared that there's something wrong with my head
I have been to the opticians and casualty an the drs over the last 6 weeks an had blood tests and some otheer tests like a torch in my eye etc .
but I can't cope I feel like I'm going to die an I constantley feel like I need to see my docter
I have lots of symptoms like floaters pins an needles ear popping getting really hot and. Hands and legs shaking but since taking my beeta blockers some of this has calmed down including numbness in my face.
But I still have weird pains in my head like burning which is making my ear burn its like pressure an sometimes like a band but is it normal for tension headaches to move around and feel different each day? Sometimes I get little sharp pains or like a shiver through the side of my head
I don't no wether to go back to the hospital or if I'm over reacting an just need to relax. Please help

Anxiousmess
27-08-11, 17:42
Snap!
Sorry to hear your suffering so badly.. i wish i could have a daily doctor come in to check me over, i too think i have something wrong with me, my eyes feel strange and my head is jus dizzy and everything feels like its moving in slow motion.. im petrified im going to die in the next few days/weeks, i sometimes have trouble swallowing and my breathing feels weak, your not alone xx