PDA

View Full Version : Some more strange symptoms

phil06
27-08-11, 12:33
I've been getting more funny symptoms again past few days had a few IBS flare ups and like last night I felt sick and hungry. Today I've just eaten but feel hungry and weak. I felt off balance too.

I fear it's something serious? :ohmy:

suzy-sue
27-08-11, 13:47
The feeling of off balance is Anxiety Phil .and can also be caused by low blood sugar levels Eat earlier than this .Even a yoghurt if you cant stomach anything else ..You are worrying too much about your symptoms .All the other things are caused by IBS ,,have you taken any thing like Buscopan for it ? It always helps me when I feel like that .Unfortunately you end up in a loop of anxiety if you become anxious about the symptoms ,and that makes it worse .Eat plenty of fruit and veg and try drinking more water.T/c Sue

phil06
27-08-11, 14:46
The feeling of off balance is Anxiety Phil .and can also be caused by low blood sugar levels Eat earlier than this .Even a yoghurt if you cant stomach anything else ..You are worrying too much about your symptoms .All the other things are caused by IBS ,,have you taken any thing like Buscopan for it ? It always helps me when I feel like that .Unfortunately you end up in a loop of anxiety if you become anxious about the symptoms ,and that makes it worse .Eat plenty of fruit and veg and try drinking more water.T/c Sue

The bowels have settled down just have a odd few days where I feel it gets me. I've been struggling to eat much fruit and veg but need to try. I have cut out sweet things like biscuits lately maybe that's not helped? I'm not sure if I just feel poorly as I have the cold or anxiety too?

suzy-sue
27-08-11, 15:13
If you have a cold it can make you feel out of sorts Phil .and can make anxiety worse You dont need to eat biscuits so that wont have any effect on you .Even if you drink fruit smoothies it will help with your IBS and lessen the chance of further attacks .A good diet is paramount whan you have IBS .It also protects you from catching colds and other viruses .sue x

phil06
28-08-11, 01:34
Still no better sat in my seat all day anxious I feel weak, hungry after eating, yucky back of my throat, when I breathe it tastes awful like somebody who smokes getting panicy too..

Is it anxiety? :blush: