PDA

View Full Version : oh here we go again

sweet_gem
12-05-06, 12:05
[?] here we go again i just dont no wot to do any more the nervousness in my tummy wont let me settle down i cant sit down to relax had it 4 daysnow as though im going to take a exam which im not im all unsettled and cant understand why imnot coping with normal day to day things i cant watch my soaps iv not got no to talk to and im at my wits end iv scratched all my tummy today trying to calm it down but it wont does any one else have it so bad my b/f is a reiki healer and that dont work helppppp has any one got msn so i can talk to them if so add me shady_lady58@hotmail.com

j butcher

JayK
12-05-06, 12:12
I know this isnt the 'answer' to the overall problems of anxiety and fearful thinking and all that but...

... as a temporary 'fix' why not try getting down to a whole series of tummy crunches, situps and pretty much work on your abs for a while.
(If you have a gym or equipment even better)

For me, it seems to kinda 'reset' that area sometimes, probably because of all the sudden bloodflow and heat and stretching.

Just thinking of a sort of temp solution to maybe break that cycle going on there?

mirry
12-05-06, 12:44
Poor you sweet gem, the tummy sensations are really unsettling. I used to get that alot in my teens and early 20s..........I changed my diet alot which helped.A hot drink may help sooth it or peppermint.
I hope find relief soon x

mirryx