PDA

View Full Version : panic

Em.ma
27-08-11, 18:15
hi was just in shower and it smelt like fresh/seaweed sea air. when i got out it felt like when u get pool water up ur nose but i hadnt. bit worried i will stop breathing or gas was in the water.

Em.ma
27-08-11, 18:19
can still smell it in nose to

Em.ma
27-08-11, 18:20
i can smell it on me. everwere it smells like rotten eggs to

daybyday
27-08-11, 18:22
Check with your water department and maybe a plumber for your pipes in the house.

Em.ma
27-08-11, 18:24
Hi i told dad he said i was silly and doesnt beleive me. he wont ring them. they never listen to me. i can smell it on me. its so strong. If i dont stop worrying soon im going to have a panic attack. it stinks

Em.ma
27-08-11, 18:24
can i die from this

Em.ma
27-08-11, 18:28
i just asked again and he said "well dont take a shower then youll just being oversensitve" why do they have to be like this. i blame them when i stop breathing or fall ill.

ElizabethJane
27-08-11, 18:28
In some areas the water is heavily chlorinated that is what you can smell. EJ

macc noodle
27-08-11, 18:29
Emma honey,

You are suffering again aren't you? In the past you have developed these panics over things in the home and none of them were actually problems were they? Just you worrying about them.

You need to distract yourself away from thinking about it - sometimes water does have a different smell especially if there has been a heavy period of rain - it can smell a bit whiffy.

Please dont spend all evening worrying about it - you will be fine.

Come on Emma you have done brilliantly recently with all your stresses etc.

Macc Noodle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Em.ma
27-08-11, 18:30
In some areas the water is heavily chlorinated that is what you can smell. EJ

Thank you. See why cant i think rationally lol x

Em.ma
27-08-11, 18:32
Emma honey,

You are suffering again aren't you? In the past you have developed these panics over things in the home and none of them were actually problems were they? Just you worrying about them.

You need to distract yourself away from thinking about it - sometimes water does have a different smell especially if there has been a heavy period of rain - it can smell a bit whiffy.

Please dont spend all evening worrying about it - you will be fine.

Come on Emma you have done brilliantly recently with all your stresses etc.

Macc Noodle

:)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks well it has been windy today very so maybe that was it.
My doc is pusing for counessling at the moment so im happy about that x

Em.ma
27-08-11, 20:38
The last thing is im scared my sinus issues is cause i have a tumor.

Em.ma
27-08-11, 22:50
im forever hearing loud bangs in loft. also its only ever the shower that does that which is connected to the electic and a few months ago we smelt an electric burning smell in house. wee bit panicky now- dont know whats got into me tonight.

Gemma T
27-08-11, 23:02
With all the things you hear and the things you smell it sounds more like a poltergeist then a tumour.

Love Gem x x x