PDA

View Full Version : Numb head feeling constantly

kirstynic
28-08-11, 07:41
I have posted on here alot lately about headaches and pains, jaw ache, feeling sick, muscle twitches and tingling on fingers and toes. I have seen one doctor and two dentists who are blaming my incoming wisdom tooth and also tooth infection as cause. The emergency dentist who I saw last nite also put on my form showing signs of tmd which is also known as tmj.

Anyway I have been on anti biotics and naproxen and even if the naproxen slightly touches the pains I still have this weird head sensation?

It's hard to explain it dont hurt it is on top of my head round the back but to the left, it don't really hurt but feels numb or weak it's just a constant weird feeling there??????? Help anyone please

Anxious_gal
28-08-11, 07:57
Well my neck mucles us the TMJ , when they tense up , the mucles in your head get tense leading to sensations such as cold water, numness or pressure on your head.

I even have gotten the odd mucle spasm up my head which cause my head to kind of jerk, totally freaked me out at the time.

The tmj can also cause your face mucles to tense up making it feel tight or numb.

My TMJ is a million times worse since my wisdom teeth came up.
I've so many symptoms , I'm hoping they will go away once I've the teeth taken out.

Anxious_gal
28-08-11, 08:01
Oh I forgot to add, the tmj is worse in my left side, my face feels rather tight, my jaw is being pulled a bit towards the right, the mucles on the left side of my neck are rather tense/hard.
I've been getting twitches in me left eye for a weeks now , I also get twiches on the corner of my lip and left side of face.,

I find heat to help, I've a small wheat bag that I heat up in the microwave and put it around my neck and on my jaws, helps to relax the mucles.