PDA

View Full Version : Can i have some help please - feeling very ill

duke246810
28-08-11, 16:08
I went to a party and i drunk quite a bit which made me quite drunk, i havn't drunk in about a year and it was only a one off thing just for fun. At the party i was extremely red hot on my right side of my face and my body felt like it was numb and i couldn't move my limbs properly? Now im feeling abit better but i keep feeling like i can't breathe and my stomach hurts alot. I also feel like im extremely tierd and keep having hot and cold flushes along with pain in my head. I know it probably sounds like a hangover, but i don't usually get hangovers so it would be quite unusual for me lol. Also my face seems to be boiling up again, i feel sosososo tierd and drouswy but im so scared to go to sleep in case i die in my sleep. Someone please help im really worried. :( Also im worried its done damage to my stomach as when i got there i just couldn't eat anything and then i drunk quite alot. Thankyou x

duke246810
28-08-11, 16:10
Im really worried because i keep feeling my heart beat and i am shaking?

london
28-08-11, 16:16
thats just the drink your be ok
god bless

duke246810
28-08-11, 16:22
it was last night that i drunk this

KK77
28-08-11, 16:33
You're working yourself up into a state Duke. Get your shoes on and go for a short walk - get some air. Also drink plenty of water cos you may be dehydrated.

You'll be OK.

duke246810
28-08-11, 16:40
Thankyou

cathycrumble
28-08-11, 16:45
That is a big big hangover and thy are scary but normal drink plenty of water take 2 paracitamol and stay inbed and i would say the reason it is bad is because you havn't drank for a year so you are going to get a big one lol good luck have a good sleep you will feel great later and you will be well hungry take it from me I have been there lol xx

Cathy xx :shades:

duke246810
28-08-11, 16:55
lol thankyou! :) the only thing is im not sure why when i was drinking i became so hot and flushed? And i never ever normally have hangovers lol. I keep getting this horrioble pain on the left side of my head where i have a painful tooth which is also worrying for me. Im just so scared i won't wake up as i keep having bits where i can't physically breathe or i shiver like crazy or something. :( Ive also lost my apetite lol :( xx

macc noodle
28-08-11, 19:40
Duke

Give up the drink until your anxiety and mental health issues have been stabilised.

It is a known fact that symptoms of anxiety are exacerbated by alcohol intake - so the solution is really very simple - Don't drink!

I know that you are only very young and that peer pressure is such that you may well feel pressured into drinking when out but if you find it hard to say no - then just say that you are on medication and cannot drink - let them say what they want.

No point in making yourself feel the way you do now.

xxxxx

Anxious_gal
28-08-11, 22:15
Alcohol makes your face flush, get hot and turn red.
Anxiety can also do the sane thing.
Drink lots of water, a Hangover is basically dehydration ,

debs71
28-08-11, 23:50
Yep, it's just the booze Duke, probably combined with anxiety. Never a good combination.

I can count on one hand the number of times I've been drunk as I feel so dreadful -

1, On a day trip to France when at college. Everything was shut when we arrived so my friends and I went from little french bar to little french bar partaking in a glass of wine. I still don't recall getting on the ferry home.

2. My 25th Birthday at Uni. I was bought drinks all night at the pub (White Diamond cider) and spent all night with my head down the bog.

3, Red bull and vodka, Gran Canaria, 2002. Early morning flight home and I could barely stand up in the check-in queue.

I think I am the worlds worst drinker/drunk. I just can't hold it, and I feel exactly as ill as you do Duke. I am afraid it is par for the course.

I do agree with macc though. Anxiety is worsened by drink, not blotted out as one might think. Depression is worsened too by drink.

I only have a glass of wine with a meal out, nothing more and never drink at home.

Don't worry hun. You have the hangover from hell and this will pass.xxx:)

lucy devine
29-08-11, 00:08
anxiety + alcohol = worsened anxiety...alcohol is a depressant and can initiate similar effects of anxiety...i can give you no better advice than to avoid alcohol completely. Besides, you're only 16...not meant to be getting drunk at this age :)