PDA

View Full Version : Throat. Mouth. Help. White bits.

MidnightCalm
28-08-11, 17:28
I've had a sore throat for days and it hurts to swallow, just looked ad there are like white tiny chunks stuck to that dangly bit :(

sammi
28-08-11, 20:11
Could you have tonsillitis? My little girl keeps getting it and all the back of her throat is coated in white chunks of gunk, she's got bacterial tonsillitis, drink plenty of fluids and see your gp u may need anti biotics to clear it up if it is tonsillitus.......hope you feel better soon x

Gemma T
28-08-11, 20:17
Yeh I had tonsillitus not to long ago and it was so painful. Had to get anti biotics.

You say the dangly bit though. Thats not a tonsil its a uvula so obviously not tonsillitus. Prob a throat infection then x x x

sammi
28-08-11, 20:29
The whole of my little girls throat is coated including the dangly bit and she does have tonsillitis. I'm not saying you do have tonsillitis but see your gp :) x

Anxious_gal
28-08-11, 22:10
I used to get throat infections a lot.
Sucking on antibacterial throat sweets will help.
Gargle warm salt water, or honey or a few drops of clove oil added to warm water.
All kill bacteria and sooth your throat .

Disprin , aspirin tablet you dissolve in water, is the best for for taking for taking away the pain and reducing the inflammation .