PDA

View Full Version : Coming off venlafaxine - take 2

Lizziesaurus
28-08-11, 18:23
I finally went to see the doctor the other day, I couldn't hang on until the 6th September much longer. I've never known my depression so bad, and I've never experienced suicidal thoughts like it. I knew I had to do something.

I've been prescribed a slow release 37.5mg dose, however I should have clicked when the doc said she didn't know it existed in that doseage as I went to 3 chemists and noone had it in and as I've been away this weekend I've not been able to get any so I'm hoping I can get my hands on some tomorrow even though it's a bank holiday.

I got signed off work for a week to help with any side effects from dropping my dose which should be fun to explain when I go back :scared15:
I just want off this stuff so badly, I don't even care what work say. They can't exactly sack me.. won't exactly stand up when I say well er I was thinking of killing myself but I thought I'd struggle on.. :mad:
Anyway sorry I can't help but be sarcastic! I just thought I'd put it all on here, where likeminded people will understand :)