PDA

View Full Version : Please not again.....

MissSunshine
28-08-11, 20:45
Hi everyone can anyone relate?

So I have anxiety through out the year, but only in the colder and darkest months does it get out of control, and today I fear its returned..

Today was a bad day
I woke up...
I had a big breakfast - so this rules out hunger..

I started to feel weak and sickly, the type where you think your going to pass out.

So I had a lucozade, a couple of hours later I felt weak again but this time whilst eating my dinner my heart was racing very fast and hard and the sickly light head feeling returned... I always have a come down affect after drinking lucozade, I became all panicky and i dont know what to do, i feel like im slipping back, I have IBS too this winter is going to be just great :(

So my question is do you get shakey, weak, heart puplations and pounding, sickness.. if so what do you do to over come it?
I was thinking negative thoughts all day. the usual " this isnt anxiety, its something alot worse" Yes them buggering thoughts :weep:

xxxx

sammi
28-08-11, 20:50
Hello

Sorry your having a bad day. Yes I get all those symptoms and like yourself the colder, darker months are the worst for me.
I just try take my mind off the symptoms by having a nice warm bath, playing with my daughter, doing the cleaning anything really so I'm not sitting thinkin about how I'm feeling, it soon passes, I also try thinking positive and telling my self its anxiety. Hope this helps x

MissSunshine
28-08-11, 22:26
Thank you sami, I try to carry on my the thoughts take over and im too shakey to stand and have to lay down and then i think all the bad thoughts I have a 2 year old who needs her mummy and i feel useless xx

sammi
28-08-11, 22:42
Thank you sami, I try to carry on my the thoughts take over and im too shakey to stand and have to lay down and then i think all the bad thoughts I have a 2 year old who needs her mummy and i feel useless xx

Your not useless, far from it. I know exactly how you feel I've been there and its awful when the thoughts take over and there's no escaping them. But it won't be like this forever, you will get through this x