PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

clarelea
28-08-11, 23:28
Just got here about 30 mins ago as i am suffering from depression, a lovely friend gave me the link and im hoping that through my stay here i will be some how fixed!... (wish it was as easy huh)

Anyways the names clare im 33 and i have 3 gorgeous sons! and a loving partner .... theres not a great deal i can say about myself to be honest, only ive not been the happy bear i used to be a few years ago!

we live in the UK (north east side, I come from the land of parmo lol)

anyways peace out, hope your all tryin to be well would be lovely to bump into some nice people during my stay ... keep well

clare x :bighug1:

nomorepanic
28-08-11, 23:30
Hi clarelea

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

venusbluejeans
29-08-11, 03:25
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome:

cityinadream
29-08-11, 07:08
Hi Clare, welcome. (:

jessicalittler79
29-08-11, 07:11
hi and welcome to nmp :)

clarelea
29-08-11, 08:36
Thanks guys xx and good morning x

Butterfly22
29-08-11, 13:06
Hello and welcome to NMP :)

Coxxy
29-08-11, 17:46
Clare,

It is good to hear you being positive about the things you have despite suffering. I think a lot of people would find it hard to understand your situation as on the surface you have what many people would give their right arm for.

Thankfully, it seems many users of this forum (myself included) will understand that the way you feel is internal, and not caused by or solved by external factors or other people. However, I reckon we can take great heart from the fact that the solution is inside us - as it makes us pretty powerful don't you think?

clarelea
02-09-11, 20:24
I wish i could feel power when i am on a low day! :D im actually starting to fight it more and more, i find that a simple task to look forwad to through the day helps, and im excited as im actually going out for a drink tomorrow! I will let my hair down :) xxx