PDA

View Full Version : Should I go the docs again with all my symptoms? Advice needed please

MVP123
29-08-11, 10:30
I don't know how much longer I can carry on with all mt symptoms without going to the doc again, and I wish I was stronger so I could just get on with them and ignore them, here are my symptoms at the moment:
Constipation
Abdominal ache
Bloating
Trapped wind
Bladder Pressure
Frequent urination
Lump in my throat
Feeling of lump in my eosophagus
Acid reflux
Occasional tugging like pain in what feels like my right ovary
Back pain
Leg pain

I don't want to keep bothering the docs, but am scared that if there is anything seriously wrong I will be delaying treatment by ignoring it. What does everyone else think, and does anyone else have all these symptoms?xx

Gemma T
29-08-11, 11:50
I know how you feel. I keep hounding my docs and dentist as I think I have oral cancer and the sooner im referred the sooner its treated. My doc and dentist think Im mad and not dieing lol

Your symptoms sound like anx symptoms. All of them. Check the symptoms section to the left, this should reassure you x x x

maz55
29-08-11, 12:42
When I read your post I thought I dont remember posting that, list of symptoms is identical, but the more I concentrate on them the worse they are, it is easy to say but not so easy to do, but do try to distract yourself from them, walk, or cinema, or puzzle, I even found doing jigsaws was enough, our own worst enemy is our own brain.

Fly away Katie
29-08-11, 13:13
These all sound like anx symptoms xxx

Jenny63
29-08-11, 15:32
Never, ever worry about going to see your GP about anything that bothers you, that is what they are here for. I have lived down mine for months now:blush:
It does sound like stress related symptoms. I have had them all:hugs: