PDA

View Full Version : Numb Tongue

katies
12-05-06, 20:36
Hi

I know this sounds weird but does anyone else suffer with a numb like sensation in their tongue ??

Thanks

KatieS

joolsukuk
13-05-06, 01:05
hi katies
ive been having an odd tongue lately its like ive becomevery aware of it hard to explain like it to big/cant relax it twitchy (i sound nuts) but not numb but sure its just body awareness which is comon with anxiety ...how long have you been feeling it?

jools xx

katies
13-05-06, 08:44
Hi Jools

I get it when I am feeling dizzy and anxious but not all the time.

Thanks for your post.

Katie S

shiv
13-05-06, 10:05
I do get this a bit and I get tingling in mine and sometimes a weird metallic taste!

Shiv x

reddevil
22-06-07, 12:43
I'm the same as shiv.

Red

looking4answers
02-08-07, 09:31
All the time..one reason. probably too much soda..the carbonation causes this..or too much cigarettes...makes it feel this way too and sometimes a piece of gum or something you have recently eaten or something that you put in your mouth or your tongue moving around on your teeth too much..all the above and so much more..many things can cause this even stroke but thats completely so if you cant talk then you might have had a stroke otherwise I wouldnt worry too much.. Michael

Hi

I know this sounds weird but does anyone else suffer with a numb like sensation in their tongue ??

Thanks

KatieS