PDA

View Full Version : have decided to stop my mirtazapine

tinkerbelle84
29-08-11, 19:57
Hi,

I haverecently upper my dose of mirtazapine to 30mg but feel even worse.I feel very spaced out,not like me and as if I'm going through the. Motions of my life.i also have constant depersonalisation.I really think mirtazapine is making me feel this way.so I've come to the decision to not Take one tonight.I'm so worried that I wont sleep....

Has anyone got any advice or has felt similari on this med?

X

Geoff2301
29-08-11, 20:40
If I was you, I'd just take half a pill..... 15mg........ tonight and see how you feel then. Best to reduce in stages than just stop completely. I was on 45mg last week and the psych said just stop taking them and switch to fluoxetine. Must admit I didn't like the idea of stopping abruptly so I'm reducing down 15mg at a time over 3 weeks......... well thats the plan anyway!!

tinkerbelle84
29-08-11, 20:45
Hi thank you for the reply,I will do that.i feel like I'm going crazy on these tablets,just can't think straight.do you think its possible for them to make me feel this way??

Sarah

cathycrumble
29-08-11, 21:09
Hi thank you for the reply,I will do that.i feel like I'm going crazy on these tablets,just can't think straight.do you think its possible for them to make me feel this way??

Sarah
hi tinkerbelle sorry but weren't you on citalopram a few weeks ago? I am and I want to come off and try without AD been on them 11 weeks now.

cathy xx

tinkerbelle84
29-08-11, 22:27
Hi Cathy,yes I was but they seemed to give me terrible insomnia.....I'm thinkin of trying them again.just going to see how I go this week.why are u wanting to come off them?x x

cathycrumble
29-08-11, 22:54
Well 11 weeks now and still getting anxiety and fear feelings and stil got my blood pressure phobia. I havn't made my mind up just yet I am on 40mg and been on that amount for 8 weeks now. I wish I could get better without AD.

Cathy xx