PDA

View Full Version : cellulite in men

leslie_ve
12-05-06, 22:53
hi all ive been doing so well lately and been feeling nt brill but ok i can go out now and do a lot of things i could nt a few months ago. the prob is now i seem to have more problems i am convinced i have got cellulite on my legs and arms. when i squeeze my skin it looks old and lumpy. i didnt think men could get this and im 99 percent sure thats what it is. i have put weight on lately but only a stone in a whole yr. now i can feel myself getting depressed again worring about it cos i no if it is it will look terible in a few yrs. well it already does rlly....does any other person have this especially another guy. cheers all

giddy
13-05-06, 08:27
Hi Leslie - I think its rare for men to get cellulite - something to do with your fat cells being different to womens. I guess if your worried you can do what us ladies do and get body brushing and exercising!! Cut out sugar, caffeine and alcohol too. Even if it isn't cellulite you'll start to feel better anyway. I always slap some fake tan on too - masks a multitude of sins!
Love Helen

leslie_ve
14-05-06, 00:29
hi there cheers im off to docs on monday to find out once and for all. if its nt maybe its because i used to be fairly chubby when i was a kid.