PDA

View Full Version : Fingers twitching!!

Girl_Interrupted
29-08-11, 21:57
Ok this is a new one, is this normal??? If u turn ur hands palms facing you, does the ring finger and little finger kinda move, twitch this does this on both hands, i'm having a panic moment. It doesn't happen when the hands are faced down!!!

I think i'm going mad :(

MaJestic
29-08-11, 22:53
i get muscle twitches alot all over my body but in my fingers too. it will just happen randomly like i will be at work and have my hand on the mouse then one of my fingers will just twitch suddenly.

it is a very common thing with anxiety and its scary when they first happen i know! if you start getting random twitches all over your body too this will be anxiety. if you read the symptoms page on this site it will explain about muscle twitching and why it happens along with laods of other symptoms!

take care!

Girl_Interrupted
29-08-11, 23:09
Hi Majestic thanks for ur response, its not twitching that badly now, I have been a little stressed over the last few months, and I guess the anxiety kicks in. It could in fact be 'normal' I'm holding my hands out now and there is very slight movement but nothing much. Deep breath and carry on :)