PDA

View Full Version : Trying to stay positive :)

Nessy
29-08-11, 22:13
Hello everyone,

My names Claire and I'm 26. I found this site yesterday and what a godsend it is!

I had my first panic attack about 5 years ago a very scary time for me, i learnt to live with them and they gradually got less and less and then when i met my bf in 2008 they disappeared completely. Only recently have they returned as my mum became critically ill and i had to move back home to be her full time carer as she waits for an operation.

I feel that i can cope with the attacks but now i am getting anxious about every day situations as I have no friends, no job and no one to really talk to as my bf is in the situation and having a bad time too.

I am trying to work through these issues every day but a new "symptom" seems to crop up more and more........ Can't sleep, mood swings, no motivation, health worries etc.

Anyway i'm so glad i have found this site and hope to find help and be able to help others.

Thanks for reading.x

nomorepanic
29-08-11, 22:14
Hi ClaireyLou

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

ElizabethJane
29-08-11, 22:26
:welcome:Hi Claireylou the anxiety that you feel is a reaction to the tremendous stress that you are under. You will find plenty of support from the members in this website. EJ.

Nessy
29-08-11, 22:52
Thank you EJ. :)

venusbluejeans
30-08-11, 02:04
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome: