PDA

View Full Version : Breathing dying panic I don't no please hp

scaredstiff695
30-08-11, 00:57
I'm having a rely bad night. My breathing is horrid it feels like it's out if sync and stopping or going to stop. I fe strange toning makes sense what my eyes as seeing seems strange not really like I'm watchinh it but not. I'm now jot and sweaty I'm scared I'm dying please someone help

Helmet
30-08-11, 01:19
I have kinda panics of breathing... don't know if this like yours

bluetopazgirl
30-08-11, 07:46
That sounds like anxiety and a panic attack, mine starts with rapid breathing and then slows down andi feel like im missing breaths and my chest goes tight, how are you this morning xx

scaredstiff695
30-08-11, 17:17
Thanks girls much better now xx I've finally come on my period after three months wondering If that's the reason for high anxiety

scaredstiff695
30-08-11, 19:12
Starting to worry don't Bo whats wrong with ne. Ny husband just prodded repeatsky at the back of my neck bottom of my head your sensitive part don't no why but it's made me anxious. And last night I no I heard footsteps on re hall way lay mightni wanton it was nothing only for my friends boyfriend to admit he herd them too now, ad it's made ne angry cos try arrme trying tontell ne it was next door but he wouldn't have herd them from next door. I can't cope anymore o feel like crying everyone is getting on at me my friend is a missus no it all and for the past three or so days everyghingbi say or do she shoots me down and has ago at me I have had enough I can't do all this anymore