PDA

View Full Version : on going heart flutter??

bexy84
30-08-11, 15:57
Has anyone ever had a heart flutter that feels like it goes on for ages? I was bathing the kids last nite and I felt a light flutter but it carried on!! And when I felt my pulse it was doing loads of quick beats........ It worried me a bit xxx

bluetopazgirl
30-08-11, 16:11
Yeah i get that alot and have done for many years, i always thought it was palpitations but ive noticed now i understand anxiety more its always when im most upset but usually happens the day after that stress.. hugs xx

bexy84
30-08-11, 16:51
i have had LOADS of tests on my heart but still this worries me!! bx

Mirabelle
30-08-11, 17:20
Hi Bexy
I get that lots. Usually when my period is due or I am or have been anxious. If you cough a few times it usually settles
x

countrygirl
30-08-11, 18:29
Same here, I also feel weird in the head :) at the same time, same as you if I feel my pulse it is very quick and erratic but I find that a really good hard cough will return it to normal.

Like you I have had loads of tests over the years and have also had ectopics for over 20 years. Hormones/anxiety and your stomach being full or empty can all trigger weird ectopics and flutters.

kinnygirl1
30-08-11, 18:43
Hi Bexy - I suffer a lot with "flutters". The amount of time it lasts for varies I find. Sometimes can seem quite long but might only be a couple of minutes.
Countrygirl I have just started to notice a pattern of getting palps about half an hour or so after a big meal (the type where you know you have eaten too much). Was never sure whether it was normal or not!

x