PDA

View Full Version : No one believes anything!!!

scaredstiff695
30-08-11, 20:53
I don't no what to do anymore.
I came to stay at my friends house cos my husband went away and I didn't sleep for a week I was a mess with fears of demons and ghosts wanting to kill me. All after I watched parsnonal activity.
So nearly 2 weeks ago I came to stay at my friends while hubby did a course here. I had been doing ok snd was sleeping etc untill last night about 12/1 my friends dog was barking followed a little whole later by creSking floor boards like soneone walking on them on the landing.
I woke my friend up who said they hadn't heard anything.
Today this has still unnerved me and so to ease my anxiety I asked my friend and bf about it just so I could sleep tonight.

First my friends bf said he heard the walking then they wouldn't answer me properly just kept saying it was nothing it was next door or creaking floor boards.

Followed by them snd my husband telling me it was on my head and the barking etc was all in my head. They have all been quite nasty regarding it. Me and my hubby cone to bed to watch done I player I went to ask my friend about her dog and when I came up I was walking on landing for my hubby to tell me if he could hear it snd was met with my friends bf yelling at me to go to bed.

All I ask is for someone to talk to me and work out the logic in my head, but I'm just met constantly with being told everything is in my head everything. My friend has been quite nasty with me for days with rverythingbi say is wrong snd what I eat is always met with nasty faces etc if I open my mouth I met with comments that are basically everyones way of shut up Kirsty no one wants you.

I'm living for my kids but i just want to take them and run away to somewhere that wants me and my kids. I'm so scared to sleep to live etc but no one will even talk to me What have I ever done wrong??

xtremx
30-08-11, 21:36
I'm living for my kids but i just want to take them and run away to somewhere that wants me and my kids. I'm so scared to sleep to live etc but no one will even talk to me What have I ever done wrong??

HEY YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG

Hiya, me and you have chatted many times in the past, Dont let you idiot friends bring you Down.

Be Strong Please

scaredstiff695
30-08-11, 21:46
Hi I non I was doing amazing hence me hardly beingnon here I was a new person then watched a film and hubby went away and started feeling vulnerable snd then than I hot anxious but was dealing with it untill people make me feel do bad x

IndianStar
30-08-11, 21:58
Hey hun,

Firstly, I don't think watching horror/thriller films is any good for us people who suffer from anxiety and stuff.

Secondly, you do not deserve for anyone to be nasty to you, even if they do not understand and get what you are feeling they should at least try to, I mean thats what friends are there for isn't it? to help you when things go wrong and to help you through them times and also to be with you during the good times.

You should try to sit down with your husband once you get home and explain to him how you have felt during the time at your so called friends house and maybe he will see your point of view.

We are here for you on this forum and if you ever feel alone or need someone to talk to I urge you to go into the chatroom, most people are friendly and are always willing to talk and help you feel better.

Stay strong xxx

sammi
30-08-11, 22:28
Hello Hunni

Firstly I agree with the above, you haven't done anything to deserve been spoken to or treated like this. Secondly I felt the same after watching that film it scared me so bad that I hated been in the house by myself, I jumped at every noise and then I stupidly went and tortured myself by watching the second one ( I don't advise you to watch the 2nd) you say you live for your kids well concentrate on you and them and don't let anyone pull you down or treat you like that because you don't deserve it..... Feel free to pm me if you need a chat xx

scaredstiff695
30-08-11, 22:46
Ssmmi it was the second that got me the first I was ok the second got to me. I'm normally ok with thongs like that but for some reason scared poop. Out of me.
Indian star thank you xx I used to always be in chat room but was getting better so cut my reassurances on I phone do can't go on at mo xx

Thank you all I'm feeling better had a little weep snd argument with hubby and my mate came to bed and I went and asked if o could leave landing lightbon for kids Cos they sleep in other room with husband being here tonight and she was sharp snd cut me IFC with a sharp "yep" I think I'm going to speak to her tmoz Cos this can't carry on she's bring downright nasty now. She has said her family
Might be coming down at weekend but hadn't mentioned where they are staying and I'm nor due to leave untill Monday so it's making me feel weird. She's my best friend so don't get the change towards me. On Monday her and her bf were off so I went walking for over a hour with kids snd dog to give them their house I'm trying to do right but I can't do that when she's nit telling me what dhe wants etc

scaredstiff695
30-08-11, 22:52
Ooop I just realised when it started!
On Friday her bf came home from walk earlier morning and I had my joys and her boy so ne and the kids and bf spent day together walking dogs laughing and watching kids films, when she come home she kept saying we looked mischevious and I was like what??? We were sat watching bloody films. Since then me and her bf get on and she is hard to please and doesn't do funny films and me her bf and my hubby have a lot on common down to programmed we all like and clothes etc maybe this doubds weird it's jealousy and feeling left out,

Anxious_gal
30-08-11, 23:14
This is going to sound shallow.
Are you slimmer or prettier than your friend?
I rarely speak to some of my friends boyfriends because it has gotten me into trouble.
I asked my best friend about this and she says that some women do feel very threatend by me.
Sometimes men can use you to make the girlfriend jelous.

I would just be careful , women can be very spiteful.
It's not your fault she's insecure but I would becareful not to be alone with her boyfriend or to talk to him too much as it could just make her worse.

scaredstiff695
31-08-11, 04:14
I don't no really I'm not slimer and wouldn't say I Was gorgeous lol but I do make a bit more of a effort. She lives in tracksuit bottoms and a weird pair if jeans and I think their his tops were im different. But he's a bit Odd lol nut yeah we talk often and she was arguing with him slit still is but me and hubby get on with him. Maybe im barking ip wring tree all together but would explain it. I said to her the other day that I've known her 8 years snd never seen her this needy over a man.

I can assure u there's nothing going on or going to I love My hubby and the bf is not all that lol xxx

Anxious_gal
31-08-11, 05:00
Maybe she feels left out, if you and the husband and boyfriend get on so well?
Women don't always tell you things up straight, you could try asking her what is wrong and say sorry if you did anything at all to offend her.
You never know you could have said or done anything that she may have took the wrong way.

One thing I have learned is friends do not want to hear the truth, the truth hurts.
You need choose very carefully what advice you give her.
If she asks for your opinion then totally tell her the truth but otherwise don't say a word.

I know my self that I am going to do what I want to do, then later end up regretting not listening to my friends lol

If she's fighting with her boyfriend, then maybe it's stressing her out to have guests around too, also her family might be coming over too.

No matter whats going on, I'm sorry she treated you so bad, you totally didn't deserve it, I know all too well how it feels to be scared and anxious and instead of having people being nice and helpful they get angry at you.
:hugs:

scaredstiff695
31-08-11, 05:11
Yeah we are the kinda friends that see it straight to each other we tell eachbother things other friends wouldn't I think that's why we get on. Yeah will ask her tmoz about her family she just never said much then all of a sudden it's mentioned that they are comi g the plan was always I was staying untill Monday o will ask her in morning and if she wants will go home early cos I can't handle the way things are at moment.
Shes terrible with him though so getting her alone unless she finishes early to ask her

AllInMyHead
31-08-11, 11:33
Hiya,

You definitely haven't done anything to deserve being treated badly.

But, I know someone is really anxious, other people can find the constant need for reassurance very frustrating, because nothing they say makes it any better. And if it's late at night, tempers can get frayed. Not sure if that could be anything to do with the way your friend is acting, but it's a thought? No excuse for being mean though.

I guess she can't get away from it either, because you're staying at her house. Since it's making you feel bad, maybe you should think about going home early? You need her support, but, if you're not getting it, you might be better off away.

Hope it works out ok :hugs:

madeuprolemodel
31-08-11, 12:13
I am exactly the same! sometimes i feel i should be sectioned i get so scared its horrible! i usually have to wait till its light out to sleep because i feel safer.. my boyfriend things im mental but the mind is a powerful thing.

M155anthr0p3
31-08-11, 12:19
Hey!

We have spoken about this in the past haven't we - & we came to the conclusion that it was because you watched a fillm that scared you.

Please try to think logically.

scaredstiff695
31-08-11, 22:01
Thanks girls I spoke to my friend this morning. It isn't me it's work she explained why too xxx

IndianStar
10-09-11, 22:32
Hey!

We have spoken about this in the past haven't we - & we came to the conclusion that it was because you watched a fillm that scared you.

Please try to think logically.

I don't know if i've read your post wrong but it sounds abit patronizing.
The person who posted above you wasn't the OP.

Seperately I want to say i'm glad you got things sorted OP. xxx

scaredstiff695
10-09-11, 22:40
thanks indain star and made up role model xx

ive been back home a week and so far so good managing just a week to go before hubbys home lolx

just want to say that people suffering from anxiety should no that while you no deep down your fear is irrational it doenst work like that. if we all thought logical then non of us would have anxiety x