PDA

View Full Version : So many aches and pains!

TracyL
31-08-11, 05:04
Hi Everyone

Today i'm feeling so lousy. My anxiety is playing up really bad and i keep thinking that there has to be something seriously wrong with me as i feel so bad :weep:. I have had a really bad tummy for afew days now but my chest aches and i have this awful cough which i suffer with anyway because of bad sinus etc. Anyway I have coughed so much that i think that is why my chest is hurting etc but I still keep thinking it must mean an impending heart attack or something. My health anxiety is usually over my heart and I have had so many tests etc on it and they have always been fine. I am just feeling really down and sad (i'm also menopausal) so thats probably not helping. Gosh, I sound a right mess, I"m not normally this bad. I just wanted to talk on here as it has always made me feel not alone in the past.
thanks so much guys

luv Tracy

s11fyx
31-08-11, 07:56
Sorry your feeling rough. I'm having a bad day to the weather makes me get aches and pains my back is killing and my breastbone u two panic about my heart so I'm having a tough day and I have to go to cbt. X x

TracyL
01-09-11, 00:48
s11fyx, Hope all went well with cbt and that you're feeling a little better
xx

StarAngeniAkasha
01-09-11, 00:53
I know how you feel, as I am exactly the same, hope you feel better soon x