PDA

View Full Version : Dark day

mick79111
31-08-11, 09:35
Totally and utterly fed up of constantly worrying about one thing or another. Once one worry passes another takes its place. In all day on my own looking after my kids and just really really struggling. What i would give for a week of no worries, no panic, no depression. Its like living on death row!

Bellabel
31-08-11, 14:27
I hear you mate! I have suffered from this for 5 years now however the intensity comes and goes. I have my good days and I have my horrible days. Keep your chin up, you are definately not alone!

swgrl09
31-08-11, 14:37
I know what you mean. Each time I go to the doctor and get one worry out of the way, it's like my mind automatically finds something else to worry about. And if I am not worrying about myself, I am worrying about somebody I care about. It sure is exhausting. Hang in there, we'll all be ok. It has been nice to find this site and not feel so alone or crazy!

mick79111
31-08-11, 16:23
Thanks, been awful lately, cant see it ever going away. Going for CBT soon, so hope that does some good. Cant do any harm i know that much

Liliana83
31-08-11, 17:12
:hugs:Hang in there...I get like that at times..what I try to do is live in the present..enjoy life and what it brings to you. Try to do things to keep you busy...favorite pastimes...?

smithdebbie264
31-08-11, 18:08
i can relate to this so bad at the moment been crying alot today wondering if it will ever end and i will feel like my old self again big hugs :hugs: