PDA

View Full Version : throat really bad AGAIN

manmoor
13-05-06, 13:59
this throat thing is really getting me down and im scared to go to doctor as im sure if i ring to book an appointment they've stroked me off their list lol 2 days ago i had a red lump inside my cheek i got drunk and poked it with a pin and it burst (was a blood blister) now im convinced it was a tumour and ive made it worse and now the cancer has spread all through my mouth my husband is at his wits end what to do with me but he is very very easy going and dont understand anxiety or its symptoms he tells me to just get on with it tonight we've been invited to a barbeque at a friends house and im not looking forward to it cos they dont know i have anxiety they think im great fun and im scared in case i talk when i should be listening o well thats enough for you all to contend with for today lol

Daisybun
13-05-06, 14:39
I wouldn't worry about about being taken off a list, i saw the dr everyday one week!! It was just a blister, go to the BBQ and enjoy it, just 'be' that's all you need to do right now

Daisybun

'This too will pass'

scoobygirl2005
13-05-06, 14:48
Hi.

Aw bless, how come you haven't told your friends about your anxiety? They would probably support you and they would understand, they are you friends they care about you hun. As for your doctors, I take it they know about your anxiety? Because if they do then I am sure they won't mind as they will know you need some reassurance. But if you haven't told your doctor about your anxiety then I would suggest that you do so as it would help. You are still the same person with anxiety so why don't you tell your friends, they will still like you and you will probably find that they will be very supportive hunni. Why don't you give it a go?

Scooby2005
x x

manmoor
13-05-06, 17:37
aw thanks daisybun and scooby im gonna go to bbq and get really drunk(again) dont know bout telling friends tho i try to be really funny and jolly to take away telling them i have anxiety

Two heads
13-05-06, 17:40
please dont worry hun!It really does sound like a blister.You wouldet be able to burst it if it wasa tumour.So forget about it and enjoy yourself.I did have to laugh when you said you burst it when you were drunk because thats the sort of thing i would have done!xxx

jackie
13-05-06, 18:45
i have the throat thing too today, horrible isnt it.

you know it is not a tumour dont you and not mouth cancer either so go and know that you are healthy, it is just our minds that arent thinking straight. remember you are not alone and dont go to that barbecue and feel that everone else is normal and you are not. you never know how many people could be doing with your claire weekes book, but havent the nerve to admit it or know what they are going through. the amount of times i have been with normal people who i envied only to find me giving them my book or reccomending it

have a ball

jackie