PDA

View Full Version : new member lovejoy1953

lovejoy1953
31-08-11, 15:40
hi iam lovejoy1953, and ten minutes ago i was very frightened and depressed i have suffered with eotopic beats and palps for 21 years i have had all the check ups echo, 24 hour tape twice and on those days not a flutter, after four days of powerful eps and palps i have just come back from the dr she said nothing to worry about, i was till i came across this page somepeople at last will know what i am on about thanks for listerning:)

diane07
31-08-11, 15:41
Hi lovejoy1953

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

lovejoy1953
31-08-11, 15:45
that made my day can,t believe this is happening i have tried everwere for help but noboby no how i feel thanks so so much:)

venusbluejeans
02-09-11, 00:25
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome:

pinkdove
02-09-11, 15:24
:welcome: Hi Lovejoy, and welcome to nmp. sorry you are not feeling great right now, but as you have said you have had all the relevent tests, so it sounds like it is anxiety related, you will find so many people on this site that can relate to you and help you, in the meantime please try to remember that anxiey although uncomfortable at best, can't do you any real harm, hoping you feel better soon take care :hugs:

Gemma T
02-09-11, 15:49
Welcome to nmp Lovejoy.

I'm sure u'll make loads of new friends and find the help support and advice you need.

Its amazing how anxiety is so overlooked. But not here. Were experts in it lol

Take a look at the symptoms section to the left. It will help u understand why u experience these symptoms.

Any questions or shall u need a chat just give me a message and ill help as best as I can

Love gem x x x