PDA

View Full Version : i sweat all day everyday

Em.ma
31-08-11, 16:21
i sweat all the time. sitting by fan now and its still happening. i have to wash hands every 5 mims- its so embarrasing- i cant go to the shop without dripping- ive tried anti persipants, different clothes and baby powder. its really getting me down.

Em.ma
31-08-11, 16:22
i just want to be in cool water all the time

Em.ma
31-08-11, 16:24
i can wear a t shirt in wunter with cold windy weather n still feel hot and sweat

kibbutz83
31-08-11, 16:29
Hi, I was just wondering if you are on any meds? Cos they can make you sweat :( Either that or hormonal issues... premenopause maybe? I sympathise with you, it just makes you feel uncomfortable and dirty all the time :(

Em.ma
31-08-11, 16:34
yer its disgusting lol- im in no meds and im 17 so im hoping menopause is a few years of yet lol. im worried its cancer- i get gum pain, nose pain etc.

kibbutz83
31-08-11, 16:45
I saw a programme a few years ago that was about a condition called hyperhidrosis... profuse sweating basically... have you seen your gp about it?

s11fyx
31-08-11, 17:02
There's things tge go can do to help there's deordants you paint on under your arms over night then wash off ect if that doesn't stop it they can give you biceps to stop it.

Is it worse when you anxious? X

Em.ma
31-08-11, 17:40
hi no but im gonna see gp about it x not worse when anxious its 24 7 wonder if it could be stress- or i produce to much aldreline due to anxiety

Em.ma
31-08-11, 17:43
im hot all the time to lol its really annoying and upsetting- i cant stay round friends cause of it or take a walk as i drip.

Anxious_gal
31-08-11, 17:52
Could be stress, some people sweat more than others.
If it's really bad they are things that can help such as botox injections every six months.

Defo ask your doctor about it :)
No it would not be cancer!
How is your temperature?

Em.ma
31-08-11, 17:56
so petrified of jabs lol but i knew thats an option. we have no themomeotor so i wouldnt know lol. i will ask doc- not so much worried its just plain annoying lol. wonder if it could be that i think bout it. worst areas are feet hands armpits. i feel warm all the time

s11fyx
31-08-11, 18:13
Have you tryed any of the expensive deodorant I'm boots they have a really good one I'll try find a link when I'm on tge laptop. Thinking about it prob makes you worse x

Em.ma
31-08-11, 18:35
at the moment using dove x thank you