PDA

View Full Version : Worried about my head

duke246810
31-08-11, 18:51
Im having some really wierd sensations in my head.. :S

basically i have a blocked right ear, (this isnt sinus problems btw), ive had so much dizzyness lately, forgetfulness, my hands shake, head pressure, and funny vision(like its raining everywhere, i see little dots dropping) I also get random painful pains in my head.

Im abit worried that this is all related to the fact that ive got really bad toothache at the moment and im really worried that puss could get to my brain or something.. :S

I make sure i drink enough now, but nothing seems to work.. :( Plus i keep waking up in the middle of the night or in the morning with a hot flushed face and heart going quite fast and feeling very sick.

Also bad pains in arm vains, really worried about that to. Any feedback would be great thanks. Im making a doctors app about it hopefully within the next few days, just hope i make it in time.. :/ thankyou! xx

suzy-sue
31-08-11, 18:59
You sound like you have a wax build up in your ear Duke .Dr will look and if you have will remove it .Wont hurt ..The rest of your symptoms are Anxiety .Please read through this ..Its NOT a brain tumour .http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms/

Luv Sue x

swgrl09
31-08-11, 19:00
Have you been to a doctor who told you it was not sinus related? I only say that because I am just getting over a bad sinus infection, and I wouldn't have thought it was that because I wasn't sick with a cold, didn't have a runny nose, etc. I just had clogged ear, sore teeth on my upper right side of my mouth, and pain going from my teeth up to my eye. I was convinced it was a tooth abscess that had spread to my eye!! But once I got on antibiotics for the infection the tooth pain subsided. I'm not a doctor though.

duke246810
31-08-11, 19:00
Its just im not having a panic or anxiety attack, thats what i don't get im far from anxious lol, ive been doing well yet still have the symptoms? If not worse :/ Im worried about a bleed tot he brain or something like that aswell. xx

swgrl09
31-08-11, 19:02
also just to add - it took a while for my sinus symptoms to go away even with the antibiotics because then my allergies kicked in too. im now on allegra and doing fine. also suggest a neti pot.

duke246810
31-08-11, 19:04
I just get so so confused because maybe all of this is down to anxiety.. but i basically never have anxiety/panic attacks anymore, and i dont feel anxious, i thought all the symptoms came when you start hyperventilating and things. im just really confused, i dont get how you can get all the symptoms even when your not anxious and them be something not serious.. hmm it baffles me.. :doh:

nomorepanic
31-08-11, 19:10
You don't have to be having a panic attack or feeling anxious to get all the symptoms. That is how it works I am afraid. The body is anxious even if you don't feel it.

duke246810
31-08-11, 19:10
Ah i see, thankyou! This has been something bugging me for a while lol. Thanks verymuch. Have been doing so well lately, just want to get this head fear sorted.

suzy-sue
31-08-11, 19:12
Its just im not having a panic or anxiety attack, thats what i don't get im far from anxious lol, ive been doing well yet still have the symptoms? If not worse :/ Im worried about a bleed tot he brain or something like that aswell. xx

You are anxious ..Anxious about your Health ..Thats why you post .If you wernt anxious you wouldnt be posting or have the rest of the symptoms .Its underlying anxiety ..Sue :)