PDA

View Full Version : New here

StarAngeniAkasha
01-09-11, 00:10
Hi all Im new here and have many issues Bipolar 2, PTSD, GAD, Panic Attacks and also health anxiety not helped my the fact I have only just discovered I have asthma!! Im 34 and suffered since 2006 cant stand much more:weep:

diane07
01-09-11, 00:13
Hi StarAngeniAkasha

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

StarAngeniAkasha
01-09-11, 00:21
Thought Id keep a bit of a diary on my mood so heres the first entry. Well as you all know yesterday was a very happy day for me, with the new arrival. I managed to get down to the hospital to see my beautiful niece and sister who are both doing well and may be home today.
After I returned home from the hospital I was happy and spent sometime on here chatting then I logged off to get something to eat and the mania kicked in, I was totally euphoric, talking reallly fast to my friend who came round to see me. I tried to relax in a hot bath but I was to restless and couldnt keep still, my friend decided to do the dishes for me and when I got out the bath I began helping. Rushing around like there was no tomorrow, my mind racing with thoughts I couldn't control, talking but jumping from one topic to the next, so fast that they had to tell me to slow down. I was pacing around and singing every song I could think of, saying the first thing that came into my head. I don't think I was making any sense either. I wanted to spend spend spend but couldn't. I managed to eat something just some cereal and fruit but after a small amount my appetite died and I threw the rest away. Instead deciding to have a glass of wine to celebrate the birth of my niece, I knew I was manic but couldn't control it.
We put on a dvd after I took 2 Diazepam to try and help me relax a little and I talked and was up and down all the way through it, I don't think I saw much of the film. By the end of the film it was around 2am and I was still wide awakw and raring to go. My mate really tired decided to stay over but knew there would be little sleep, so we lay on my bed singing every song imaginable till eventually exhaustion took over and we fell asleep.
Woke up this morning around 7am and now so tired that I might spend the day in bed, no house work to do as we did last night. I know I will crash today as I always do even though I have a lot to be happy for, but thats what happens when I get like this. So it's just a waiting game.
I'm quite anxious as I know it's coming I can feel it building and can't stop it, there's nothing I can do except let it happen.

Well Ive been to see my niece as they are home now, and I managed to walk to the shop from my mums it's not far but it was an achievement for me. I was quite anxious and took one of my diazepam to calm me down, I was sweating and clammy. I just want my life back! Had enough now, I'm starting to crash the fall is coming I feel it. Help me !!

written 15/08/2011

Deepest Blue
01-09-11, 00:23
Hi ya StarAngeniAkasha

Welcome to the forum, I hope you will find it both beneficial and supportive to you.

Take Care

venusbluejeans
02-09-11, 00:22
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome: