PDA

View Full Version : um...hello

hartleysjam
01-09-11, 12:42
Hi there,
I have suffered depression, health anixety & panic attacks on/off for about 10yrs or so,
This has been partly due to breavement I think my mum died when i was 11 (cancer,bloodclot resulting in thrombosis,gangrene and amputation)
Then my brother was killed in a motorbike accident when I was 18
then my step mum died from COPD when I was 23 and then my dad had a heart attack when i was 25, and thank god he survived!:)
I am unable to have children naturally and have been through 2 courses if IVF with my husband which sadly both failed.
Then my husband had an accident at work this year resulting in the amputation of most of his big toe. so things have been very stressful.

Wow, seems a lot when you write it out doesn't it...and thats not all! :wacko:
I have now got myself into to thinking the worst about everthing and looking for some help and advice really.
thanks

nomorepanic
01-09-11, 12:46
Hi hartleysjam

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

venusbluejeans
02-09-11, 00:21
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome: