PDA

View Full Version : need support

Dan
13-05-06, 23:10
sorry guys but need some help
this week my boyfriend was taken into hospital on weds still there
last night i misccaried at 12 weeks alone
my cat has gone missing todat
and to top it all when i got in from a+e at 6 am there was a frog in my front room the other cat bought in it sounds trivial but icing on cake
i hate being alone in house and feel anxious tired weak upset lonely
sorry to go on but what a week
Dan

scoobygirl2005
13-05-06, 23:14
Hi hunni.

Spoke to you on chat earlier, hope you are feeling a little better. Just try and keep smiling yeah. We are all here to support you. Keep smiling.

Scooby2005
x x

tammyg
14-05-06, 11:14
Hi Dan,

I am so sorry to hear you are having such a horrible time. Those things on their own are absolutely awful but all of them at once is almost too much to believe.

I hope you can get some help with what happened to you, these things take a long time to get over so make sure you give yourself that time.

Also hope your boyfriend gets well soon and hopefully he will be able to give you the support you need as well. I'm sure your cat will turn up in the end, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

It has been an awful week for you but you will get through it with a little help. Is there a friend who would come and spend some time with you so you don't have to be alone? Or maybe you could go out somewhere, keep yourself occupied?

Sending you a really (((big hug)))

Tammy x

Dan
14-05-06, 11:22
the cat came back this morning so one good thing
thanks guys going to the hospital today
its the nights that i find hard

nomorepanic
14-05-06, 11:39
Dan

So sorry to hear all this bad news. I hope you will be ok today.

Good news about the cat though.

Take care of you ok?
x

Nicola

joolsukuk
14-05-06, 14:05
hi
youve had a rotten time of it really feel for you...wish i could take some of the hurt away for you(((((hug))))) glad your cat came back...xxxx

jools xx

Two heads
14-05-06, 14:29
Ow hun i do hope you are feeling ok?You really are having such a sad time at the moment.
i know the cat thing,my cat has done that befor its gross!
I hope things begin to look up hunxxx

scoobygirl2005
14-05-06, 15:06
Hi Dan.

Hope you are feeling a little better today. Hope your boyfriend is ok too, how is he doing? Do you see a councellor at all? You know whenever you are feeling down just come in the chat room, cos you said the nights are worse for you, well there are lots of us on chat at night so come along and we will cheer you up hunni. Let us know how it went at the hospital today. Keep smiling.

Scooby2005
x x

wobily_lin
16-05-06, 06:05
Hi Dawn,

Gawd I'm so sorry you are having such a bad time. Awful. How is your boyfriend now hun. I really feel for you. We are all here for you.

(((((((((((((hugs to u)))))))))))))))))

Take care. x

Lin,
xxx

shiv
16-05-06, 08:47
So sorry to hear you're having a bad time of it mate.

I hope things are, or will start to improve for you.

Shiv x