PDA

View Full Version : Hey :)

Sugar&Spice
01-09-11, 16:40
Hey there, I'm Emma, I'm 19 and I've just registered here as I've realised I'm finally ready to get better and I'm taking the first steps to do that.

I have been suffering with many different anxiety problems and phobias since I was about 8 years old, I've seen psychologists and things in the past but my heart's never really been in it, so whilst I've got better in the short term, the problems always come back.

Over the past year, I've had a lot of changes in my life and I've realised it's finally time to get over all of this, and learn to cope with life without having to panic all the time. My doctor has referred me on to the psychology department at the hospital, so I'm waiting to hear back from them, but in the mean time I've accepted that I have a problem and I've decided to register here, to hear about other people with similar problems, so heya, and I look forwards to talking to everyone in the other forums! :yesyes:

diane07
01-09-11, 16:43
Hi Sugar&Spice

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

tatt2
01-09-11, 19:31
:welcome::hugs:there are loads of nice people in here and were all in the same boat unfortunatley hope you get sorted

Rexzooly
01-09-11, 19:41
Welcome to the site, forget what my forum ID says I am not new lol I used to be a chat room monkey this last year I have not been around and other times I also been missing sadly I made a few people worried but past that lol, you have many friedns and people here that know what you going thought to there own limitations, and we all just love hugging :) a good hug helps all the time.

I also have depression and anxiety problems mixed with parranyer .. and I am here if you ever needs to chat and I know there are many more members here there great :)

The road forward is long but I am sure you will make it :) I hope as I am on the same road and tatt2 huggles to you 2 :)

paulst
01-09-11, 22:29
hi Emma welcome to the forum, Im glad you found us.:)

venusbluejeans
02-09-11, 00:16
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome:

Sugar&Spice
02-09-11, 11:09
Hello everyone, thanks for such a warm welcome :) This is such a lovely place, I'm glad I found it :D