PDA

View Full Version : My dog just died :-(

Kate21
01-09-11, 18:32
We've been expecting it for a while as she was ill but it's still awful and i'll miss her so much just feel so upset :-(
My mental health has taken a right battering this week this is the icing on the cake.
A new month a new start though I guess.

Velma66
01-09-11, 18:38
Hi Kate
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. My cat died last month so I know exactly how you feel
take care xx

Kate21
01-09-11, 19:03
thanks velma, sorry to hear about your cat too. It's so heartbreaking losing pets.
I remember watching 'Marley and me' with my friend a while ago and i had to go do the washing up when marley dies I think my mate was crying to though and he was a very butch bloke! :-D
The loss is worth the years you have with them though. x

KayleighJane
01-09-11, 19:09
hiya kate I am very sorry to hear about your dog :hugs: xxx

Velma66
01-09-11, 19:19
It's very sad cos they're part of the family, but you're right, we have lots of wonderful memories of them.
I read the book Marley & me, made me cry-no way I couldve watched the film lol I wouldve been in a right state!
You'll be fine, give yourself time to grieve & look after yourself, it's true that time's a great healer xx

M155anthr0p3
01-09-11, 20:14
Oh Kate I'm so sorry. I love my animals and would just die if anything happened.
It does tip you over the edge when something like that happens.
You will feel better though but it will take time.

Hugs and kisses.
Thinking of you
Xxx

suzy-sue
01-09-11, 20:30
So Sorry Kate ..Hope you start to feel better soon .:hugs:Luv Sue xx

Vanilla Sky
01-09-11, 21:21
Im so sorry to hear about your dog :(

love and hugs xxxx

Chuffed2Bits
02-09-11, 09:05
Really sorry to hear about your loss of your dog. It's so heartbreaking, soul destroying and gut wrenching. It's like a part of yourself is missing.

I hope that you can eventually come to terms with this and find some peace in your soul.

Please take care and thinking about you at this oh so sad time.

:hugs:

C2B

lenore
02-09-11, 10:44
The loss is worth the years you have with them though. x

That's such a lovely way of putting it.

So sorry to hear your sad news.

shaka
02-09-11, 11:27
So sorry to hear your sad news,i know how you feel my dog died last year i still miss my saffron. My thoughts are with you:hugs:

Magic
02-09-11, 11:38
Hi Kate,Sorry to hear about your dog.The same thing happend to us couple of weeks ago:hugs::hugs:

haynsey
02-09-11, 11:57
Hi Kate,
Sorry to hear about your dog...it is very sad when you loose family friend....they little treasures and very important part of the family....thinking of you xxx:grouphug:

Kate21
04-09-11, 16:44
Thanks for the messages everyone! xxx I have some lovely photos of her that I'm going to get printed for me and my mum.
Unfortunately I have a sick guinea pig now :-( This is not a good week for animals! So I'm exhausted from staying up with her last night but She's been to the vets now so fingers crossed! x