PDA

View Full Version : sharp food

Em.ma
01-09-11, 19:24
was eating skittles and i felt simething sharp break of teeth n go down throat- still feels weird in throat now- it was stuck for ages having panic feel hot n out of breath

s11fyx
01-09-11, 19:32
Just relax it's prob a bot of the coating of the sweet. Have a drink you'll be fine

bluetopazgirl
01-09-11, 19:53
Have a nice drink and relax, your fine love x

Em.ma
01-09-11, 21:08
thanks. last thing is everytime i do hair the comb or somethimg slips on head n hits it. just happened again n it feels funny there

Em.ma
01-09-11, 21:27
im so scared

Em.ma
01-09-11, 21:34
if i throw up or loose my vision i wont know what to do

Em.ma
01-09-11, 21:44
im scared to sleep. im of to docs tomoz bout other stuff- private stuff but im worried i wont make it. one eye is hurting at the moment

Em.ma
01-09-11, 21:53
the eye stings sometimes n feel like blood is behind it. if it goes blurry ill be scared

PanchoGoz
01-09-11, 22:20
Emma...just. Stop. Because stress is making every sense in your body 10X more sensitive.
It is a Viscious cycle.

Look at the circle, Look. Well not a cicle but

some strange sensation
analysis
worry
stress response causes
increased sensory detail
more sensations more worry

You are definately going to die. One day.

Em.ma
01-09-11, 22:28
i know im being irrational lol im just terrifird of death

PanchoGoz
02-09-11, 09:57
I quite like the idea of death, it would solve a lot of philosophical problems for me. I reached a point in my life where I decided...yep. I will have lots of illnesses and stuff and eventually death, but thats life and I will deal with what comes my way.
Its all a big game and you have to play it.
And see you KNOW you are being irrational - play that over and over in your head when you are starting to worry, make it sink in. Break that cycle I mentioned at analysis and stop the stress response.
Anyway when you do die, it would be such a huge thing, all these little niggles you've been having will seem very insignificant :)

Em.ma
02-09-11, 11:18
hi i understand that but what scares me is never beimg able to live again. it seems horryfing to me.

haynsey
02-09-11, 12:52
Hi, i have had this happen quite alot in the pass, just eaten my meal and a sharp pain in my throat, felt like i had a big lump in throat, uncomfortable to breath and swallow, the next day i had a sore throat, but eventually it did go away!!!

PanchoGoz
02-09-11, 16:44
Last thing I'll say is, this is why some people believe in an afterlife. eternal bliss and all that. Even atheists will admit to envying religious dudes because they have nothing to fear.
What I believe is "I was infinately dead until I was born and that caused me no problems, so why should it after I'm gone".
Maybe your fear of death is causing your rampant health anxiety, and that fear needs to be addressed and not surpressed. You must establish a belief that works for you. Just a thought.

Em.ma
02-09-11, 17:46
thanks. yes i have health anxiety because i have a phobia of death- im an agnostic lol.