PDA

View Full Version : bad fall on back = so worried

duke246810
01-09-11, 20:31
Hi, a few hours ago i fell on my back on the corner of a chair and it dug into where my kidneys/liver are. It hurts to move now and it hurts so much to touch. Im convinced ive got internal bleeding or something really really bad. Im in alot of pain and its gone all hot, im worried about sleeping tonight now incase its bleeding :(

Gemma T
01-09-11, 20:51
It would be hot babe, u hit it! I'm sure ur not gonna bleed to death. If u don't feel dizzy and sick its prob nothing.

I'm sure the most u'll end up with is a bruise. And the pain wil subside. Take some ibu. Its an anti inflammatory and should help. A cold compress should b gd to avoid any possible swelling x x x x

Em.ma
01-09-11, 21:12
hi beth. i agree with gemma. it will hurt but its ok x

anthrokid
02-09-11, 09:52
Hey Duke,

No wonder it is hurting and feeling hot, that's some fall!

I highly doubt you've got any internal bleeding. At worst I think you may have just given yourself a big fright, a big lump, a big bruise, and a very sore back. Your body is much stronger than you think. If you start to feel really sick or faint, or the pain gets unbearable, I would then recommend visiting your doctor.

Otherwise just rest up and try and massage it a bit.

duke246810
02-09-11, 16:28
Ok well this doesnt sound good.. Tried to get an app today but couldn't so now have to wait until next week. I am extremely dizzy and i feel very sick, and im in alot of pain.. should i see the out of hours doctor? Thankyou