PDA

View Full Version : fed up

shaibiprincess
01-09-11, 22:08
gettin to the point were im just soooooooooo freekin fed up of the anxiety its just always there that feelin of dread in the pit of my stomach the feelin i cannot swallow the dizziness and sheer exhaustion of it all....and sitting amongst my family trying my best to cake the ''im fine and dandy'' smile on my face....cause im sick of hearing myself complain bout it so they sure as hell must be.......... uugggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! i just want a break!!!!!!!

swgrl09
02-09-11, 15:23
I know, doesn't it feel like you wish you could take a vacation from your brain once in a while? I always find myself thinking "I wish I had a brain 'off switch'" ... it's exhausting.

Bill
03-09-11, 18:50
I wish I had a brain 'off switch'"

We do. We just forget how to use it when anxiety takes control because anxiety keeps calling out "feed me" and we then can't resist.

Can you think of something that fully takes your concentration that you really enjoy? You'll find your "off switch" there.:hugs:

trytobecool
04-09-11, 05:56
i try to convince myself that the things i worry about are so minor that they should not be important, (i find myself doing it a few times a day). Its hard because i always find a reason to overide any kind of logic, but keep it up. Just because you're fed up doesnt mean you're doing anything wrong or need to give in.

shaibiprincess
04-09-11, 07:53
cheers guys :)

trytobecool
04-09-11, 08:07
:)