PDA

View Full Version : Lost our hamster

JT69
02-09-11, 07:32
Feeling very upset at the moment as our lovely hamster died yesterday...seems so silly but it has effected all of us. She was a lovely little thing and we had so much fun looking after her...feels like there is a missing piece in our family jigsaw at the moment.

It was so sad to see her grow old, lose her hair and go from a 3 tier cage to a 2 and then what we called a bungalow.

Rest in peace Alice...we will miss you.

Jo.x

t0rt01se36
02-09-11, 08:08
Sending you virtual hugs :hugs:

Chuffed2Bits
02-09-11, 08:52
:weep:...Aww, so sad to hear about the hamster, losing any pet is really hard.

Sending you big comforting hugs...:hugs:

C2B

suzy-sue
02-09-11, 14:36
So sorry Jo ..:hugs:..I lost two in a year and one died in my arms ..Left me feeling traumatised and it took a long time to get over .They are lovely little creatures ,and mine both had such different personalities .We buried them in a box in the garden and said our farewells .:weep:Hope you feel better soon jo .Rip Alice xLuv Sue :bighug1:xx

M155anthr0p3
02-09-11, 16:48
It's not silly!
It's horrid when you lose a pet - they're family.

Hope you feel better soon xxx

PixieL
02-09-11, 19:18
:weep: So so sorry to hear your hamster passed away, it's not silly, as an owner of hamsters i know how attached you can become to them like with any pet. Hope you feel better soon. xxxxx

RafflesGeorgiou
02-09-11, 19:37
It's not silly, it's a part of you. Hugs. xoxoxo :)

JT69
04-09-11, 11:10
Thankyou all for your kind comments...keep thinking about when we buried her in the garden and cannot get thoughts out my head. She was a lovely hamster and we all miss her.

Jo.x

debs71
04-09-11, 13:59
So sorry for the loss of your little friend Jo.

Any pet's loss is awful, so please don't feel sorry.

I lost my cat Hobo very suddenly over 12 years ago and I STILL feel it to this day, and well up when I think of him sometimes. A pet is a member of the family, however big or small they are.

Thinking of you and your family.xx:hugs: