PDA

View Full Version : please can someone give me strength

Gemma T
02-09-11, 14:13
Hi Everyone

Since I hit the top leftside of my head sat I've felt really low.

I'm still having on and off headaches and random pains pains that come and go. I went for a walk earlier and could see black shapes in my left eye and started to feel ill.
I only get these shapes when outside.

Where I hit my head I had a bump that's come and gone. But I've also noticed a bumpy area on the left side pass my ear. I have it on the right but its much smaller. It don't feel round and is more like a road hump. I'm scared I've really damaged my skull. It don't hurt to touch and it feels rock hard like skull. Can't move it either.

I'm so worried this aint normal and am gettig pains here.

Please can someone tell me this is my anxiety and normal anatomy. I really don't want to go doctors again.

I also felt really sick when I woke up this morning. Is this just me?

Please help.

Love Gem x x x

Worried_Male
02-09-11, 14:29
Hi Everyone

Since I hit the top leftside of my head sat I've felt really low.

I'm still having on and off headaches and random pains pains that come and go. I went for a walk earlier and could see black shapes in my left eye and started to feel ill.
I only get these shapes when outside.

Where I hit my head I had a bump that's come and gone. But I've also noticed a bumpy area on the left side pass my ear. I have it on the right but its much smaller. It don't feel round and is more like a road hump. I'm scared I've really damaged my skull. It don't hurt to touch and it feels rock hard like skull. Can't move it either.

I'm so worried this aint normal and am gettig pains here.

Please can someone tell me this is my anxiety and normal anatomy. I really don't want to go doctors again.

I also felt really sick when I woke up this morning. Is this just me?

Please help.

Love Gem x x x

Doctors would have noticed anything abnormal when you had your check up! I bet most of these symptoms are in your mind.

Also are you talking about the hard bit of bone behind your ear? If so i have that and always have. Pretty sure it's normal.

Gemma T
02-09-11, 14:33
I'm sure they r.

The bone is on the left side towards the bk of the head and towards the top. Its really big on my left and just there a bit on the right x

s11fyx
02-09-11, 15:25
try not to worry

the shapes in your eyes soind like floaters there dead common in people with anixety espically if your feeling anixious.

was it yesterday you had a babd panic attak? i did to and last night i went to bed at 8 i was so tired and felt sick its like the after effects

swgrl09
02-09-11, 15:28
All I know is that heads are not perfectly round, nor symmetrical. I've had a flat spot/ditch since I was born (it's creepy) but it's just how the head formed. If it just feels like part of your skull I wouldn't be too worried.

Gemma T
02-09-11, 15:41
Thanks guys.

I'm sure its normal but can't help the worrying.

My headache is getting worse. I think if I chilled and stopped panicking it will go.

I had my bad attack on wednesday. Felt really tired from it yesterday. I'm sure all my worrying makes me worse. Tbh bfore I hit my head I already had a pain behind my eye anda slight headache on the left side. I guess it might b a preexistng headache and nothing to do with the hit.

The annoying thing is I keep waking up early. His has been going on a few weeks now. Its so annoying.

Really need a brake :(