PDA

View Full Version : lanzarote

lanzarote
02-09-11, 16:00
hi, i am suffering with anxiety, it started about 3 months ago in the lead up to getting married, i dont quite understand why i am so anxious as i now have everything i have ever wanted, a very good man and a loving family, i am struggling with the physical symptoms i get, like the last 4 days i have found it very hard to breathe, i feel like i can only get enough air when i yawn, i also feel dizzy with it, is it really just anxiety or is there something wrong with me, any advice would be very much appreciated. :)

nomorepanic
02-09-11, 16:08
Hi lanzarote

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Justin1973
02-09-11, 20:13
hello, welcome to the forum :) I'm new msyelf. I just thought Id come in hre ans say that the symptoms you list so far sound very much like anxiety symptoms. I head tension headaches, light sensitivity in the eyes, leg aches etc. I'm working on my breathing now and have caught myself having sightly shallow breths or hold my breth sometimes. So, I'm working on slow deep breathing when i most need it.

If you're still concerned; talk to your GP about it and they will help.

Justin :)

venusbluejeans
04-09-11, 03:12
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome:

Vanilla Sky
04-09-11, 20:41
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Paige x