PDA

View Full Version : Hi

life
02-09-11, 17:44
Hi Everyone.

I am 25 and have been suffering with depression 4 about 5 years. i see a councellor and im on 40mg of citalopram. I have been to my doctor today he has prescribed sertraline 50mg. I dont feel the citalopram helpi have been on them for about 4 years. Just dont know what to do.

Thanks

diane07
02-09-11, 17:45
Hi life

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Danzo
02-09-11, 18:00
im allso on citrapram allthough i take 60mg dose maybe you should ask your GP about upping your dose i belive 60mg is max dose.

Gemma T
02-09-11, 23:31
A big welcome from me!

Love Gem x x x

Rexzooly
03-09-11, 04:50
Hi Everyone.

I am 25 and have been suffering with depression 4 about 5 years. i see a councellor and im on 40mg of citalopram. I have been to my doctor today he has prescribed sertraline 50mg. I dont feel the citalopram helpi have been on them for about 4 years. Just dont know what to do.

Thanks

Hey there I am 23 and I been on so many diff pills none of them really work I not wake some that are meant to help with the depression but they just make me sleep I guess that's not a bad thing, I also take some tabs for my panic attacks been told i have to take them soon as I feel even little panicy I don't see them working well but I do everything they ask. I know it feels like there is no way out but you have friends hear and people going thought the same kind of things I am happy to chat via posts or PM any time, and I know many other members on this site will be happy to help any day.

I welcome you with all my heart and I wish you luck with everything just stick in there I know it feels like hell, I feeling it right now but just having little hope is better then giving in, well this helps for me anyway :) huggles.

Rex

venusbluejeans
04-09-11, 03:12
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome:

Vanilla Sky
04-09-11, 20:42
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x