PDA

View Full Version : 7 th year of anxiety

rachel04
02-09-11, 22:58
:weep: hi guys im new to this site. im my 7th year off major anxiety and panic disorder also health anxiety and only now speaking out about it, im having a hard time getting over this im just afraid of everything ever since i had my daughter 7 years ago iv just gone the complete opposite of what i used to be i want the old me back

diane07
02-09-11, 23:00
Hi rachel04

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

cathycrumble
02-09-11, 23:15
Hi and :welcome:Rachel04, I was just wandering if you have postnatal depression I had it and didn't get help until my son was 2 and I got counciling which helped me get over it completely. I was great and I went on 2 have 2 more children i had 2 daughters. Thank god no postnatel depression. Just a thougt I do know your child is now 7 but it can go on if it is treated. good luck

Cathy xx

rachel04
03-09-11, 15:00
hi cathy crumble, thanks for the welcome. when i eventually went to the docs they did say that it was post natal but i was in denial and refused to believe it, now because me doing that iv become worse, im waiting to see a counciler but im scared to take the meds theyv given me, hopefully counciling will help me. im glad your better, i want more children also but im just so scared of things going wrong. xx

venusbluejeans
04-09-11, 03:11
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome:

Vanilla Sky
04-09-11, 20:42
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Paige x