PDA

View Full Version : worried

Magic
03-09-11, 12:50
I have just had a letter this morning for an appointment at the hospital for wednesday to take the breast screening test further.
I had the mamagram,not last week.the week before --I think it was.
I am so worried,I cannot think straight.

london
03-09-11, 14:12
just to make sure you ok thats all it is dont worry
god bless

Magic
03-09-11, 17:18
Thanx London,
I am begining to think I am cursed.
We have bin so busy this last fortnight,clearing daughters flat out and phone calls galore.Seeing social workers,and other health people about our daughter who is quite poorly and has settled in residential care(her choice)
anxiety at it's worst.
Now I have had this letter,and I did not know who to tell so I just thought
I would go on nmp
Lots Love:hugs:

suzy-sue
03-09-11, 23:37
Ive just seen this Magic ..I can understand how worried you must be :hugs:..Please try to not jump to the wrong conclusions .Sometimes the Mammogram isnt easy to decipher .They are just being thorough ,You may have to have an ultrasound which is completley normal .The radiographer will be able to tell you if there is a lump or Cyst .Ive had Two cysts and had to go through the same process .Both were removed by needle aspiration .9 times out of ten there is no cause for alarm ..Try to stay positive and let me know how you get on .When do you have to go to see someone ? T/c Luv Sue xxx

Magic
04-09-11, 09:44
HI Suzy,
Hosp appointment 9.20 Wednesday.
Will let you Know how things go. I cannot feel any lump as such, but I have pain at the side of my left breast.nothing major.
I feel sick, but I am staying positive like you said.
Thank you for caring sue.
Lots Love xx

countrygirl
04-09-11, 10:38
Hi Magic thinking of you - remember 9 out of 10 breast things are benign. I know loads of people who have been recalled and like you are very worried and they had a harmless cyst. Ultrasound is better than mammo for checking cysts and they will at least do everything in one day at the clinic.

Be brave and please let us know how you get on:bighug1:

Magic
04-09-11, 16:36
Thanx Countrygirl,
Have gone a bit calmer now,thats due to replys I have had. I have bin trying to relax this afternoon,getting my strength to save for tomorrow when we will be looking after our one and only grandaughter.Will not have time to think about in then. she is so active.Wish I was 30 years younger .
Thank you all
Lots Love xx