PDA

View Full Version : can someone help me please

lindajane1971
03-09-11, 13:38
Hi guys - i need help/advice ~

Was slouching on the couch and then went through to kitchen to do daughters sandwich and when i was making it i get this slight pressure on either side of my head and the feeling like i had been hanging upside down and then turned the right way up!! And my eyes felt like they were cross eyed but they wernt :wacko:
it has happened on lots of occasions, infact it happend last saturday when i got up from bed - i didnt just jump out of bed either, i had been sitting for a while before getting up.

I cant make sense of it, ive had blood test recently , im not anemic and all my other results were normal ~ so what the heck is it????????
scares me so much :weep:

Linda

Mirabelle
03-09-11, 13:41
Lindajane
I get the same thing. I think it's a normal thing as we notice it more because we are so sensitive and on the alert for any little thing.
X

lindajane1971
03-09-11, 14:08
thanks for the reply, its not going away, i went outside a minute ago to check something in the car and i feel as if ive just been on a ride at the fairgound!
not pleasent, cant take much more of this!
x

s11fyx
03-09-11, 14:13
is it not cos of the change in your blood pressure did you stand up to quickly?

lindajane1971
03-09-11, 14:22
i thought that when it started months ago, so dont ever get up quick!! When i was at the doctors last time,, she took my pressure sitting then standing and said it was ok as was the oxygen thing she put on my finger.
Just cant get an explination for this, hence why im so worried about it, it must be something deadly is all my mind will tell me
x

rachel04
03-09-11, 15:24
lindajane hi. this happened to me a couple of months ago i got up from bed and fell over, i suffer terrible with my sinuses the doc said its all connected and when you ears are blocked it affects your ballence, like you my eyes felt they were running around my head, i had a bit of vertigo too. im thinking perhaps your balance is out because of the ears, i never had earache or anything. hope you feel better xx

Missislost
03-09-11, 15:42
Hi Linda do u not think it could be vertigo? My friend has it basically it makes u feel dizzy for a bit and then normal really quick it's to do with the bodies balance you can do exercises to stop ot happening xx

loveletter
03-09-11, 22:35
Had this on and off for over 20 years and with me it is anxiety

lindajane1971
03-09-11, 22:58
thank you for all the replies, i dont feel so bad now :) but its still there.
The doc keeps telling me its anxiety and keeps trying to give me anti-d's but i really dont want to take them... she gave me prozac when i seen her 2 weeks ago and i didnt even get them from the chemist.
I have asked before about ears but im always dismissed :( think i will go back and try again.
thanks for your help
x

AngelHeart
12-09-11, 10:39
Ive just posted about this also hun as I suffer from it too and reading all your replies has helped me too. Jus anothor symptom to try and cope with :-( xxx

barbn
12-09-11, 14:17
Yep - this happens to me more often then I'd like to admit - scary as it is...it is not life threatening. Mine has to do with two things...my anxiety (which, I have learned, effects pretty much everything) and my yearly allergies (plugs up my ears). The majority of the time what you are experiencing is an inner ear issue...just soemthing off kilter. Try not to worri too much!

lindajane1971
12-09-11, 23:44
Thanks for the replies- I've also had a slight headache for a few days too, whichis also scaring me but I've been trying to ignore it and put it down to anxiety causing it. Ibam going to ask about the ears, too many ppl have said this yet the doc does not seem to Want to look at that further. Xx